Tiny Tummy Rollerball
Poppy Lane & Co. Essential Oil (EO) Rollerballs are made from the highest quality EOs, diluted to perfection for safety with organic fractionated coconut oil. Each 10ml rollerball is hand assembled in Los Angeles, California.
+ Tiny Tummy EO Rollerball: (perfect for babies 3-12 months)
Helps soothe occasional stomach discomfort and promotes digestion (perfect for a colic baby or to relieve gas/constipation)
+ How to use:
Apply to bottoms of feet and directly to the belly
Use a diffusing bracelet (from Poppy Lane & Co) to apply oils & diffuse throughout the day!
+ Blend of:
Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil
WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
EOs are concentrated liquids that are extracted from the bark, flowers, leaves, roots, seeds, stems, and other parts of plants. An oil is "essential" because it contains the essence of the plants volatile aroma compounds. Essential oils can calm the mind, lift the mood, rejuvenate the skin, and help support overall health and wellness.
WAYS TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS
Aromatic - simply open an EO bottle and breathe in the aroma or place a drop of oil on your hands, cup, and inhale. That is called direct inhalation. Diffusion is another method for using EOs aromatically. There are several ways to diffuse. You can use a diffuser that uses cold air, water, and oils to disperse the aroma, or create your own by adding water and oil in a spray bottle. Spray the mixture in the air or on surfaces in a room to neutralize odors, or on the body for an uplifting aroma that promotes positive moods.
Internal - Some EOs can be used as dietary supplements to help support overall health. (Not all EOs are suitable from consumption) EOs can be used in cooking to add flavor to dishes such as dips, entrees, and desserts. You may also add EOs to tea, water, and other drinks.
Topical - EOs can be applied to the skin on the area of concern or on the bottoms of the feet. Dilution with a carrier oil is recommended to improve the absorption of the EO in to the body and to help prevent skin sensitivity. EO diffusers, such a bracelets, are the perfect solution for absorption to the skin throughout the day, skin sensitivity, and long lasting benefits. EOs can be added to a warm bath to relax, or to a lotion to soothe the skin.
ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY
EOs are powerfully concentrated and should be used with care:
- They should never be used in the eyes or inside the ear canal
- Not all EOs are suitable for internal consumption
- Some citrus oils can cause skin to become more photosensitive. It is advised to wait a minimum of six to 12 hours before exposing skin to UV rays or sunshine
- Always dilute EOs with a carrier oil and NOT water (water increases the potency of most EOs -- if anything gets in your eyes or burns your skin, rub coconut/olive/any other oil straight on the affected area to dilute and decrease it's potency)
- If you have a medical condition or are pregnant/nursing, make sure to consult with your healthcare professional before using
- Refer to your EO label for proper usage, dosing, and guidelines
- It is recommended to do a 'patch test' for any new oils before using